Great minds discuss ideas,Mediocre minds discuss events, Small minds discuss people.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Professionalism

I have been having this uneasy feeling for many days that there is a serious lack of professionalism in whatever we do as compared to the standarsd set by some of the western nations.I had the opportunity to watch the movie on 'Exercise RedFlag',made by Boeing/IMAX ,and was amazed to see the technology in use in warfare.When I look back at my own experiences , I find that we are way behind the westerners ,both in our attitude and our capability.We do have some real bright people, who can and who regularly work wonders,but there is quite a malaise at a broader level.For us to improve , we need to look for ways of making a difference for the better in our own area of influence.There has to be a real effort at the use of technology to improve things.

No comments:

Post a Comment